<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, October 22, 2010

Finally headed to the gym after SOOOO long.
And I realise I gained one kg, as compared to the beginning of last year..
I'm hoping its cause my hair is about 12 inches longer than it was last year! * FAT HOPE*
Met up with joanne and bought some tops for myself...
Retail therapy makes me happy....
Oh, the therapy is to prepare myself to face the TRAUMA when school reopens
I know, excuses much, but WHO CARES when you get to shop, ha!
After dinner and my long-awaited almond paste, I headed over to dear's place cause my dear boy wasn't feeling well..
OH OH, let me gloat a little.
When I was shopping around with Joanne, dear msg me to tell me that junjun actually called jiejie when he saw our wallpaper on dear's laptop.
And then, he told dear to call me cause he wanna talk to me, happy much.
When I reach dear's place, dear told junjun, " see, I bring jiejie come, you happy?" and junjun replied,"happy!" hehehe... Love that little boy...
Too many things about Junjun to talk about here but i'm super happy that junjun seems pretty close to me:D
and yes, I'm super happy that I met dear 7 days in a row too~

♥To love and be loved♥
11:59 PM