<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, October 11, 2010

Spent nearly 12 hours with dear today!:)
When I asked dear if I shld get a dress, he just told me to buy it.
I thought boyfriend is suppose to stop me from spending? ha!
Went over to his place after we went bugis.
Finally see his baby brother after so long, still as adorable as ever!
and my dear's mummy very cute too!
Alright, needa concentrate on talking to my dear now!
Till later~

♥To love and be loved♥
11:58 PM