<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Friday, November 12, 2010

Went for 36th NCO POP.
Which happens to be my dear's POP.
Which happens to be the FIRST POP i attend:)
Met Joanne Jie back at NP and we took 151 to CCAB!
Saw JJ and Juan there, I thought we were really earlier, they reached 15 mins before us-.-
FYI, we reached CCAB at about 5.10pm? and POP is suppose to start at 6.30pm!

DM contingent started marching in at 6.20pm!
HENG WE REACH EARLY!! LOL.
If not we won't get some nice location to sit also.

Dear is in this contingent! You can't spot him.
But I can:)

This primary school girls are awesome.
They performed some skipping thingy, and I tell you, they are really good.
Even though there were small mistakes here and there, but I still love their performance!!
After the POP, went to talk to dear's parents for a while.
Had dinner with Juan, JJ, Jie and dear at little india.
Stayed at subway and crapped till about 10pm before we were willing to leave.
Dear, hope you get enough rest and sweet dreams!
Love you my handsome boy!

♥To love and be loved♥
11:50 PM