<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Went to Sentosa with boyf for the first time ystd!
I was so scared that we won't get to go initally cuz it was quite cloudy.
But after singing "oh mr sun sun... mr golden sun... please shine down on me.."
The sun finally appeared when we were on the monorail to Sentosa!:)
My hamsum boyf!
Laze under the sun, played with the sand, poured sand on each other, and last but not least, attempts to bring me into the waters.
Anyone who has been to Sentosa with me will know how difficult it is to bring me into the waters without me screaming, screeching or pulling back!
Dear was really brave too, but of course, he got screams, really inevitable..
So sorry if I hurt ur ears *plays with fingers*
At 2pm, there was a sudden high tide and it was freaking scary.
Worse part, I was standing in the water at that time and I saw the waves coming!!
Though scary but can't deny, its was pretty fun!
I was trying to take a photo of the flower on my head but the shot turned out like this.
I LIKE *wide smile*

Before we left siloso for palawan.
I have no idea why my expression is like that too but oh well, I love this shot:)
Went for a late lunch and then we headed to our special place for a while.
After that went to Tiong to meet Joanne for our facial and dear had to self-entertain for that one hours plus when we were doing facial. My poor boy..
After facial, the three of us wanted to go to Chinatown for porridge but it was a tad too crowded so we headed to Bugis instead.
Thanks dear for sending me home even though you were tired too...
Looking forward to our next Sentosa trip dear!

♥To love and be loved♥
2:53 PM