<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Wednesday:
Reached ah ma hse early in the morning to put down my stuff then head to dagu hse to see baby valerie. That little girl looked so stunned when she saw me... But she warmed up after a while..
Fed her bread, been quite long since I last seen her i guess?
The one shot that I managed to take with her before she took my phone from me and started to take photos..
Yes, no joke. She took photos with my phone! and there are pretty clear.
Best part, she know how to zi pai! Or at else what to do lah, like she imitates me and face the back of the phone to herself. Amazed, yes, I am.
How amazing can little children be....
Met dear for a while after his tuition, accompanied him for lunch, walked around Tiong, bought mu stuff then dear send me to ah ma hse..
Had tangyuan a short while after lunch. Didn't like the tangyuan cause they weren't made by ah ma. Usually ah ma will make them on her own and cook, but this time she bought from Ntuc(I think?) and cook, not niceeeeeeee:(
Met ern at Vivo at 7plus, she handed me my xmas pressie and we went to walk around..
Paiseh ern, I forgot your pressie!! I will pass it to you the next time I see you kay?!?! SORRRRRY!!! I know you very understanding one right?
Ern and I bought the same ring. She say I buy then her ring can be with the 'brother' so I bought it.
It's a really chio ring though, from F21 and only $11, why not man?
After that, met up with some peepz and we clubbed the night away at powerhouse!
Ladies night!!! 5jugs of drinks(crandberry vodka and green tea martell) and nearly 5 hours of dancing!
Saw so many of my secondary school people and friends there!
Pressie from ern! CHIO MUCHHHHH! Confirm gonna match it with one of my outfit for new year!!

Thursday:
Dear came over to my place in the morning.
Left home in the afternoon to find his family for KTV.
By his family, I mean, his brothers, mummy, grandpa, two aunties and some cousins...
First time meeting his grandpa, aunties and cousins...
Was pretty nervous initially, but it was okay after a while, nice people:)
Thanks for bringing me along today dear!
After KTV, his mummy went home with his brothers first while I accompanied him to get ROD gifts for his seniors.
After that, went back to his place to have dinner.
Had a chat with his parents... I dunno why, I love talking to his parents, sharing thoughts and stuff with them..
Left his place at about 9.45pm, his daddy send me home, his 2nd brother tagged along as well.
Daddy had to explain to the youngest one that he was sending me home before Junjun decides to let them go and go to sleep with mummy!

The xmas pressie from dear's mummy..
Totally didn't expect it but really happy about it, I'm not gonna deny...
Dear's family flying off to Vietnam on xmas day, hope they will have a safe trip there and back!

♥To love and be loved♥
11:56 PM