<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Met Amanda yesterday at Marina Square cause she needed to shop for birthday present for her friend. oh, and both of us needed to shop for xmas presents also..
And we bumped into Angela and Rain as well, such a coincidence man!
Been quite a while since I last saw them i think? haha...
Had a small chat and we went our separate ways...
Went to Diva, saw the ring I wanted so badly but once again, only has L!
Seems like its really fated for me not to get it:(
Amanda couldn't decide on what she wanted to get her friend and in the end, we ended up at Millennium Walk and FINALLY she bought some stuff! HA!
Cause we went to this shop that has quite a lot of cute stuff so yes, good buy manda:)
After that, she accompanied me to Central cause I was meeting dear and his family there for dinner.
manda left after I met dear, but not before she asked him a funny question, "what do guys like ar?"
Guess it got dear stumped for a moment there eh? heee, so funneh!
Went to korean restaurant but I din really eat, dear fed me some of his food, thats all..
Because I was a smart alec who drank a BIG bottle of yogurt drink right before dinner..
Feel so dumb now and dear's daddy ask me if I always skip dinner, oops!
after dinner, went to walk around at the flea market and then went to starbucks for supper..
My supper was... TOFFEE NUT LATTE! Hot, naise:)
OH OH OH, and dear's parents SUPER DUPER CUTEEEEE!*non-stop giggles*
Stayed at starbucks till it was about 10.15 I think? Then we went off..
Reached home at about 11pm, cause send his mummy and lil bro home first..
Love spending time with dear and his family, so much laughter and noise..
Yes, I'm a noisy person and I guess I like a noisy family, noisy in the positive way though..
Although I think there are times when my family, even though there's only 3 of us, is noisy enough! ha!
gonna finish up DSFCP tmr, eyes still feeling really dry and hair still really wet..
If only my hair would donate some moisture to my eyes now, haiz...
Nights everyone, have a sweet dream:)

♥To love and be loved♥
10:42 PM