
Saturday, December 04, 2010

Hey dear, I just finished some of my work a while ago.
Gonna finish one episode of my drama before I do taebo.
No idea what you're doing now, but I hope you're having fun:)
Now you know why I'm so crazy over my drama now, sooooo cuteeeee!
Can't believe I actually kept up to this blog-everyday-while-dear-is-away thing...
even though its only 4 days, its not easy thinking of things to blog and pictures to put that describes how I feel!
You're coming back tomorrow night, can't wait!
Singapore is still in the rainy mode...
I like that the weather is so cooling, you know I hate perspiring when I'm out, especially after I just took a bath.
But rainy day makes me feel so lazy and emo sometimes:(
I guess there's a down side to everything?
You think i'm pretty, without any make up on...
You brought me to life,
Now every february, you'll be my valentine..
Valentine...
♥To love and be loved♥
2:01 PM