Met up with dear after his band practice yesterday.
Headed down to Bras Basah after lunch cause I had to look for my learning corner stuff.
I think I stayed at the popular for about an hour and my poor boy got so bored that he ended up sitting somewhere and reading kids' books. Sorry dear! haha...
After both of us got our stuff, we headed to PS to shop!
Then we met up with kefan, dear's brother, before meeting up with his parents and youngest bro at raffles place.
Had dinner at some japanese restaurant cause my boyf was being fussy and insisted on having good food cause his parents kept us waiting...
I personally think its just an excuse for him to eat good food, fussy eater!
A snap shot of some food we had, lazy to take everything, hungry ar.. LOL!
Sushi! Unagi and soft shell crabs!

Lobster salad, awesome really!
Walked around after dinner, went to see toys, had so much fun doing a lot of nonsense lame stuff! hee...
Reached home at about 10.45pm...
Sat on the sofa the first thing I reach home, refusing to move at all.
So I just sat there and went through all the things I bought ystd, like some pig.
Eventful but really tiring day!
Alright, shall go and bathe now!
Then I'll feel more energetic to carry on with my work, can't wait for all these shit to be over!
Please tell me you ECH folks agree with me!
Till later~
♥To love and be loved♥
9:02 PM