
School has been tiring this week.
school from 9am to 6pm, hearing lecturers talking about assignment at every single of the lectures.
Waking up at 6am in the morning on wed to have breakf before CHN presentation.
Then thursday was the job interview which did went well for me, and I am really really glad!
Overjoyed you may say...
Finally met up with sis today for a lunch date and to hand her the xmas card that I forgot to pass to her when I met her on NYE2010.
Its been long since school gave me a feeling of accomplishment..
Haven't been getting any As since the sem started, felt a little like I came to school for nothing or that I just didn't put in effort to pay attention or do my work...
Its making me feel kind of lousy, seriously...
Anyway, all the assignments for CHN is over, left with one exam paper which is on the 26th of february.
All the assignments for PD are almost over too, except for the individual component of the group assignment, which I seriously have no idea what I need to do.
Yes, stressed and screwed..
Hopefully I'll get some idea before my turn for the presentation comes!
and yes, there's at least one individual assignment left for every other modules..
PERSEVERE ON MY FELLOW ECH-IAN...
You're not alone...
♥To love and be loved♥
11:30 PM