
Saturday, February 19, 2011
This year's Valentines Day was a really awesome one..
Oh well, spending with people you love, how can it not be, right?
Celebrated Vday with dear on 13th instead of 14th and we watched a movie in the cinema for the first time!
Like finally!
How often do you have couples doing everything else, like going sentosa, going shopping but just not to the movies? HA!
Anyway, dear came over to join me and my parents for breakfast and after that we exchanged our cards for each other.
and well oh well, dear prepared a small surprise for me!
Vday card from beloved and the earpieces that I wanted so much.
Yes, the earpieces were my surprise and damn, I was really shocked.
Cause we agreed long ago that we were gonna get sth together when we celebrate Vday so I honestly didn't expect this gift to come my way!
Thank dear!

And as for the content... Only for my special boy and I to know:)
Anyway, we head out after that, wanted to have lunch at astons but LONG queue.
damn man, now astons have long queue in the afternoon as well?!
So we decided to head to popeye's for lunch instead, satisfying but SINFUL lunch!
Collected the SOMETHING that we made before lunch at cathay, then went to watch movie.
Caught "Just Go With It", awesomely funny movie, go catch it if you haven't!
After movie, head to harbourfront to meet dear's family for dinner...
Are you curious what is that SOMETHING?
Haha, yes, the couple rings that we got for each other:)
Dear actually wears the same size as me, but apparently, he likes thicker ring so he chose one size bigger...
Another reason he gave me was, " later i grow fatter then cannot wear the ring how?" so thats another VALID reason to get a bigger ring...
tell me, how silly is my boyf?
haha...
Really enjoyed the advanced celebration with him, best Valentines day so far:)
Honestly, its the best and most eventful one that I have had in all of my life!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
The morning of 14th feb was spent with Miss Amanda Low!
Met her at tiong for breakfast, chatted for a few hours before I headed to school for FP field trip.
This time learn quite some stuff from the field trip, so I can say that its a rather fruitful trip and I'm glad I went!
After field trip, head to cathay with Miss Leow Yan Ping.
Queued for astons for about an hour and we finally got our yummilicious dinner!
And after dinner, we headed to Ben&Jerry for icecream!
Making me drool just looking at it.
That brown blop there, caramel*Floats*

My evening date for Vday!!
hehe, i'm sucha flirt right? Had 2 dates on Vday itself:)
Girls, thanks for making me such a happy girl on Valentines Day!
Hope you all enjoyed yourselves too:)
♥To love and be loved♥
11:36 AM