
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Stayed home the entire day today cause I'm sick again..
To be honest, haven't really recovered since the last time i fell sick..
But today it was so bad that when i woke up this morning, i didn't even dare to swallow my saliva and when i attempt to open my mouth, my jaw felt like it was gonna get detached:(
Decided to not go for work and inform my VP..
Slept in till about 10am, had breakfast and headed to the doctors in the company of my dad..
Doc gave me antibiotics, cough syrup, flu tablets and lozenges and as for the jaw, he said i probably strained it but it will probably recover in a few days.
And if it doesn't then back to the clinic i go.
Oh, and I have to avoid opening my mouth too wide and hard food, or at least avoid eating hard food on the right side of my jaw cause its hurting..
but i'm eating biscuits now so i can take my medication..
Oh well, irony of life..
Gonna work tomorrow, hopefully i won't strain my throat or jaw again!
Goodnight everyone, please rest well!
P.S. I managed to finished 3 bottles of water*pat on back*, so proud of myself! I think I drank more than 3 bottles*beams*
♥To love and be loved♥
11:01 PM