<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, March 28, 2011

Worked everyday last week. Actually, I work practically every workday since my holidays started. The only 2 work days that I didn't work was when I was sick, ha!
So hardworking right?
Anyway, got half day on friday last week and met up with Ms Isabel Chang!
The last time I went out with her was like, the last semester holidays?! Long right?
Haha, we ate like pigs that day!
and yes, I finally tried GongCha!
But I didn't like it:(
Maybe it was a wrong choice... Should try a more common drink next time, like.... milk tea? HAHAHA!
So far, koi is my favourite:)
Another highlight of last week was the celebration of Ms Esther Chng's 18th birthday!
Felt bad that I didn't get her a present when she got me such an awesome one last year for my 18th birthday:( Sorry my dear mei! But hope you enjoyed yourself with jie and I.
The initial plan was to have lunch and movie, but in the end, it was lunch and non-stop chatting session!

Yes, us, the san jie mei!
Been quite some time since the 3 of us hang out together!!
We should do this soon, really enjoyed myself that day!
Anyway, to my dear mei, you're having your A's this year!
I know its really important so jiayou and give your best shot!
For now, SYF is coming first so... good luck for SYF!!
May this year be a smooth year for you!:)

Yay, this week meeting a lot of my beloved people!
Meeting Ping tmr for dinner, Ern on friday afternoon, dear and his family on friday night, sis on sat morning, dear on sat afternoon and dear and his family for picnic on sunday!:)
haha, more or less said my own schedule out for the week, can't wait!
Alright, I shall go and take my bath soon, daddy just came in to nag!!
Till the next time~

♥To love and be loved♥
9:26 PM