Elearning week, no school!
This week is gonna be a lovely and eventful week for me, can't wait!
Random photo of knives my mum bought a few days back!
So prrrrretty don't you think?
And they are VERY sharp, yes! Mega ease when cutting hard food like potato!
Had breakfast at Tiong Bahru market with my beloved boy and my mama today!
Shopped around Tiong for a while after that!
Had a really good time:) Love it when I'm out with my boyf and my family/his family!<3
Gonna meet up with Leow tmr to install some stuff in her new mac and then meeting dear again, gonna have dinner at his place too, eagernesss!
After tomorrow, need to wait till Sun to meet him, won't be able to go to his place for dinner this friday:(
KTV with Leow, Jo and Jo's friend on Thurs and then meeting Ern, Leow and Shireen on Friday to discuss Ern's wedding stuff and the girls are planning to do their nails!
Staying over at Leow's place this Fri!:)
Ern's big day is THIS Saturday! Can't believe it, so fast! But so happy for her! Was so touched during her ROM! Bet Leow and I will cry on her wedding!
&&& Dear and I are gonna get our Iphone 4 this week, YAYNESS!
Gonna be real broke this week so I decided to do my nails on my own!

Pedi Pedi, I super love the colour!

Mani mani, looks like watermelon and its seeds!

Nails for the week, hopefully it'll be nice enough for Ern's wedding!!:)
This week is gonna be sooooo excitinggggg!
Foresee lots of photos coming uppppp!
Stay tuned folks~
♥To love and be loved♥
9:27 PM