<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, May 07, 2011

Woke up on Friday, feeling really excited for the event in the afternoon!
Met up with Leow and Alton for lunch at Raffles City!
Oh, I gave Gongcha a 2nd chance and yes, I've found a drink that i like!:)
Anyway, after that, we went to wait for a cab.
While waiting for a cab, I told Alton to take photo with me!
And this was the pose he came up with, emphasizing on our HEIGHT DIFFERENCE!
Reached MND(temporary location for ROM cuz ROM is down for renovation)
Took us nearly half an hr to find the exact location!
Reached the venue for about 5 minutes and it was ern and caixing's turn for their solemnisation!
The couple taking their solemnisation!
Felt so touched throughout the whole process, could feel my tears welling up in my eyes, literally!
First time attending ROM and its the ROM of one of my good friends..
The feeling was....indescribable?
Leow was saying she will probably cry during the wedding dinner!
I think I would too!
Us with the couple!
No more Ms Chen, its Mrs Low now!:)
Hanged around for a while, and then we parted ways..
Went to meet dear after that!
Fooling around with my camera~

my favourite little boy:)
He was using the macbook to take photos of himself, his big korkor and me!
He's so smart with technology, I suppose all kids are nowadays!
Will post the photos that was taken once I get them:)

♥To love and be loved♥
12:02 PM