<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, May 07, 2011

Only 3 schooldays for week 3, awesome much!!!:)
Curious why 3 days? Let moi list it out for you!
Monday was in-lieu(which i thought POLY STUDENTS like US were not entitled to), and there was no school for Friday because first tutorial of the day was cancelled for us to work on assignment by interviewing principals/supervisors of childcare centres. My lecturer/tutor for the second tutorial(last tutorial) for Friday decided to forward our lesson to Thursday so we don't have to go all the way to school for 2 hours of lesson!
AWESOME!!!!:)
Taken during FM class on Tuesday!
Think I need to work harder for FM already, the regrets of not taking POA.
Wait, I should blame GESS for giving me Amath instead of POA right? HA!
Met up with Isabel on Thursday in town after school!
Walked around Ion, trying to decide what to eat..
Decided to settle for this Jap restaurant but the food was so-so, and service, less than so-so!
I've decided that I won't go back there anymore!

I was telling Isabel how our poses are always the same when we take photo together!
Don't you agree?

♥To love and be loved♥
11:51 AM