<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Been feasting on Durian yesterday and today!
Major fatness but MAJOR SHIOKNESS TOOOOO!
And one week of slacking before GOING CRAZY for projects again!
Yah, I know, should use this week to do whatever we can
But HEY, humans here,
Need a break after doing a 27pages long portfolio guide for NEW TEACHERS.
I wonder, if any NEW teachers are gonna read this-.-
But either way, glad to get that done and out of the way, cause that means.....
WE HAVE CLEARED ASSIGNMENTS FOR ONE MODULE ALREADY.
YES, ONE, BUT VERY EXCITED OKAYYYY!
Really want a short holiday after this, wanna reward myself.
But firstly, yes, must get the money for it!
Holiday job, its weird, how I look forward to holiday job more than schooling
When all adults say, " you will miss school when you join the workforce.."
Irony of life AGAIN.
Trying real hard to come up with an awesome plan for the boy's birthday celebration with me,
and that dumbo had to guess where dinner would be, and made the right guess somemore!
Ought to be SHOT right?
Need retail therapy. VERY. BADLY.
My wardrobe is also a reminder to why I need retail therapy, not to mention the PILE of assignments waiting for me!
I want a new tragus stud, new dresses, new tops, new sandals, havaianas/birkenstock (or maybe BOTH) and NEW JEANS SHORTS.
YES, NEW SHORTS, top priority!! I keep forgetting that and buy every other piece of clothing except SHORTS!
So yes, next on my shopping list, I'm gonna make sure I get one!
So many things to buy, So little money, NO time to buy! URGHHHH!
Need a life. NOWWWWW!

P.S. I'm sorry if this post sounds incoherent, just ranting whatever came into my mind:)

♥To love and be loved♥
11:39 PM