<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Sunday, July 24, 2011

The past week has been rather hectic for me!
From settling the boy's birthday card to choosing what song to sing for him to settling how to surprise him!
Thanks for the help I got from his 2nd bro, and thanks to sis who helped me thought of dinner venue and Leow for accompanying me to get the card!
Thank goodness I settled the present a month before but thanks to my beautiful cousin who helped me contact the blog shop owner!
Burberry Cologne(matched with my Burberry perfume), A CD created and sang by me, A jigsaw puzzle of a card!
On the actual day, reached his place early.. Kept texting him and tell him how hot the weather was and how long the bus was taking when I was already at his place, lazing on his bed, HA!
He reached home and I was standing at the end of the walkway in his house..
Intially no reaction and I was like, "SHIT! He knew?!" but the moment he looked up, I knew I got him!
His expression was truly classic, STUNNED.
Made me laugh non-stop for 5 minutes!
So worth it despite the rush and heat and sneaking around so that I wont wake his youngest bro up!
Hid three pieces of the jigsaw and he had to hunt for them before he could piece up his card:)
LIKE FUN ONLY RIGHT!
Birthday boy making wish.
His mummy bought a yummy chocolate cake, but I was sick and couldn't enjoy much of it:(
That was about all we did for the actual day!
Then comes my celebration with him on Saturday!
Started with a short tanning session at Siloso!
Tanned for about 3 hours before we went to bathe and all and head to walk around USS.
Yes, FIONA & SHREK.
Hello everyone, I know I'm really popular right now:)
A short walk and we headed to his aunt's after that!
Had popiah for lunch, compete with dear, to see whose skill is better when it comes to making popiah!
Stayed at his big yi's place till about 5pm before we made our way to Plaza Singapura/Park Mall.
Walked around PS for a while before we made our way to Park Mall for our dinner.
Just when we thought it may be crowded, it was like HALF EMPTY!

Sakae Buffet for dinner, my beloved boy enjoying his food.
We ate so much, almost burst!
Though I wasn't well but I definitely enjoyed my meal!
The day didnt end on a good note, thanks to me and my water tap.
Pms is not helping when there is so much stress cause of school..
But really thankful that I have dear, his family, my parents and concerned friends around me to talk to.
Through this, I have found people who are really, truly concerned:)
塞翁失马,胭脂非福!
So apt.
Nights everyone, I'm looking forward to the end of this week:)
Are you?

♥To love and be loved♥
11:01 PM