<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, July 02, 2011

6 assignments in a month.
Seriously can't wait for this month to be over.
No, I can't wait for this semester to be over!
And I hope that the next semester will be easier,
although I know I might as well have been dreaming..
Think I've finally come to terms with all the crap I need to face in school,
finally thought things through and realize that I've been stressing myself too much..
Thank goodness, there are loved ones to cheer me up along the way, things to remind that it isn't just work and no fun!
WARDROBE IS COMING ON MONDAY, SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO AND TO DISTRACT MY ATTENTION FROM FYP, AWESOME!

♥To love and be loved♥
11:05 PM