Hmm, what am I feeling now?
A tinge of nervousness and a big scoop of happiness!
First time spending birthday with dear as my boyfriend ( Had a belated one with him last year when he wasn't ) and so much love from him, his family, my family and friends!:)
Was supposed to be meeting sis tomorrow as well but she couldnt make it at the last minute:(
EMO MAX!
But she had instead offered me her thursday night for this week so okay, its the sincerity that counts right?
Even my cousin's hubby offered to buy birthday cake for me yesterday but too bad, I wasn't gonna be at ah ma house, but yes, thought that counts and I have received the love and thoughts behind it!<3
I'm glad to say that from the day I've turned 18 till today, I have enjoyed this 18th year of mine very much!
Despite all the 'headaches' I got due to school, it has been a year where I got myself a lovely boyfriend and his loving family, where I got close to those who I aint and closer to those whom I was, where I learn that some people (friends or family) are just not worth the time and anger..
This year has been the year which I have grown the most, having to decide what I wanna do with my life after next year, learning the ways to be with my boyf's extended family, learning how to accommodate to people even though I am sure steam is coming out of my ears...
I'm so glad that I have those few of you with me, to listen to all I have to say and rant..
I hope you guys know who you are! *winks*
About 1hr and 15 minutes more to me ending my 18th year and stepping into my 19th!
Excited? Most definitely!
Scared? Of course!
But I will take this 19th year as a year for me to become a better person, to be more patient and understanding towards the people around me, to learn to care less for people who aint worth and care more for those who deserve!
WOW, this is a really long post, a sign that I am getting old! HA!
Till next time, tatas~
♥To love and be loved♥
10:26 PM