
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Woke up today morning totally forgetting that results will be out today!
Until I checked twitter and I see friends mentioning about it and its like, KA BAM, results!
Got me nervous till I started work, the kids distracted my thoughts from anything and EVERYTHING.
While the children had their nap, I decided to check for texts from friends and boyf, and I remembered again that, OH, RESULTS!
Got quite a pleasant surprise when I saw the results text, two Bs, two B+ and two As!
To be honest, I expected at least a C, and not a single A at all!
So tell me, SURPRISE OR WHATT!!
I was so happy that I was literally screaming! And my colleagues were like flocking around asking me how I did when they saw me screaming!!
Ended work and met up with dear, shared with the pleasant news and as usual, he was happy for me too!:)
Headed to FEP so that he can get his haircut and I had my strawberry milk tea from the bubble tea shop at the first floor/basement! FINALLY!
Headed to Harbourfront to create an bank account in OCBC cause I got my pay ystd and its time to create an account specially to save up! (So I don't end up spending EVERYTHING!!!!)
Finally had my horlicks mcflurry and cheesy shaker fries, YUMMY!
After that it was to the boyfriend's house for dinner and we discussed about the taiwan trip!
Keep fingers crossed that the trip will really be happen and it will be fun cause dear's parents are only gonna get the tickets in Oct once they know my schedule although the hotels in taiwan are already booked!!
FINGERS ULTRA TIGHTLY CROSSED!
*PLEASE LET MY WISH COME TRUE!*
I'll be good, save up and spend less on shopping in Singapore so I can shop more in Taiwan!!!
Meeting dear tomorrow, spending the whole day with him, first to his aunt's place for steamboat!
STEAMBOAT STEAMBOAT~ Been craving for so long, so yes, I'm a happy girl now, with good enough results, lovely boyfriend who annoys me from time to time and yummy FOOD:D
♥To love and be loved♥
12:02 AM