<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Saturday, October 29, 2011

yay, new blogskin, like finallyyyy!
Can't believe I was up fixing the blog skin till about 1 am last night.
boyfriend stayed up together with me cause he wanted to take a look at it when its done.
that cheaterbug took a look at it when it was in the undone-and-screwed-up stage!:(
Either way, managed to fix it and TA-DA~
Simple Pretty Blog Skin, Just the way I like it!
Accompanying boyfriend while he is studying now, and he is mumbling to himself.
Wonder, was I like this when I was studying for my O levels?
Guess not. Don't even remembering myself mugging this hard, HA!
Okay, was just about to stop blogging when the boy actually stood up and started dancing to abracadabra by brown eyed girls, OH NO><

Oh, some updates on school life.
Attachment started yesterday and it was pretty alright.
Still with Nin but got separated from Rach and got Eddie with us this time.
A little awkwardness here and there, but it was rather okay.
Mentor is good, allows us to do whatever we want actually, she was even willing to sign early so we can go off 10-15 minutes earlier cause she could tell that we were SO bored ytd!
Environment was good, clean and bright, not to mention a peaceful atmosphere which I really like.
Staff there were friendly and I really like the way they speak to children, no raising voice or negative words at all, I mean it when I say NONE AT ALL. Or at least it was like this for yesterday. Have to continue observing to know if its like this all the time but I trust it won't deviate too far from what I saw yesterday.

Hopefully I will update soon, till the next time~

♥To love and be loved♥
4:24 PM