
Tuesday, November 01, 2011
People say, "Aim for the moon and land on the star."
I say, "Aim for the moon and land right on it." If I do my best to aim for it, I sure damn as hell deserve to get it.
Feeling rather happy today though I am feeling unwell physically.
Got back FM grades and the grades my group got for the business plan was just, FABULOUS.
Yes, fabulous. Not boasting but truly celebrating.
First time we managed to clinch the first in class for a group project.
And this group project is not something any of us is familiar with.
Business plan, when we have been doing teaching modules for the past two years, is Greek to us, mind you.
No matter how many lessons we have gone through in class, how much information we got from the tutor, its still Greek.
So how can I/we not be celebrating this grade?
Of course we owe it to BX, for without help from him/his group, our grades will probably be quite far from that and definitely not make it right to the top in class.
Much gratitude to these bunch of helpful course mates, whom I have barely knew for a year but have been more helpful than anyone has been.
At last, I see that putting in effort has finally got me/us what we want.
At last, "you reap what you sow" finally made sense to me.
So why settle for something less when you have given your best, your all into it?
Get the moon, when you have given your all to aim for it.
♥To love and be loved♥
11:01 PM