<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, December 26, 2011

Boyfriend hosted a Christmas party at his place on the 24th of December.
I was home the entire day before the party.
Just when I wanted to make my way to his place, he texted that his daddy will fetch me over instead because it was raining and he doesnt want me to get caught in the rain.
Reached baby's place at about 4plus, 5 and dear's parents did the preparation while us kids wait around and camwhored.
hehe, the 3 brothers.
Love taking photos of the 3 of them together, don't you think its just so cute to see the three of them together? Big bear, medium bear and baby bear, MUAHAHAHA~
Camwhored a little with dear before his friends arrived (which also means he will be busy by then)
Baby bear & I, heh.
All sweaty because he was doing lots of jumpshots and climbing up and down everywhere that he can climb!
Felt a little awkwardness at the beginning of the party but started feeling better during the dinner/after the dinner?
All of us were complaining that we were too full due the overwhelming amount of food present/left over.
Maybe having a "common" topic help dissolve the awkwardness? HAHA, right.
Started playing game after that to finish the food, another game to drink (booze? I wish.) but we ended up playing black jack.
Lost $4 at the end of the game but all in good fun so its okay!
$4 is a small price to pay in bonding with my baby's good friends/school clique:)

~*~*~*~*~~*
Spend the actual Christmas day with dear and my parents! Treated them to dinner although it was more of a birthday dinner treat for my parents than a Christmas treat.
Bought myself a dress from top shop after dinner and told myself this is the last piece of clothing I am buying this year!
I have so many pieces of new clothings that I dont know which to wear for CNY and etc!!
Luckily Xm is coming tomorrow, as usual, she is gonna help me decide which for which day!
AWESOMENESS~
Meeting Baby for the day and Bestie for the night!
How much more awesome can tomorrow get?!?!

♥To love and be loved♥
10:27 PM