<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Monday, December 12, 2011

Compared to a few weeks before, I'm feeling a little more relaxed now.
With FP 3 completed last Friday, FP module is already 3/4 complete.
With 2 CDES assignments down, its already 2/3 completed.
2Nd BFCP assignment due this Thursday when means its also 2/3 completed.
And with the upcoming holidays, I think its time to relax A LITTLE.
4 more days to Taiwan Trip with boyf and his family, and I would be lying if I say I ain't excited.
Hopefully I have enough cash with me to shop till I drop!
Wanted to try losing some weight before flying off, but with the amount of food my parents bought back from THEIR Taiwan trip last week, its MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
They got a sofa full of food ( weird description but, I mean it ) and some are REALLY yummy, how to lose weight/attempt to lost weight?
I can feel that tummy growing and after next week, it will be even BIGGER. OH NO><
Mummy been telling me that there isnt much clothes to buy there cause its really cold and its mainly long sleeves.
So please please PRETTY PLEASE, let it be different for me, that I can get the things that I wanna get out of this trip.


♥To love and be loved♥
9:50 PM