
Monday, December 26, 2011
Hello everyone, Im back!
Actually, I've been back for a couple of days and honestly speaking, Im missing Taiwan already!
The food, the weather (although it caused my lips to crack), the shopping, the laughter and of course, the company.
Flew on 16th December to Taipei with dear's family on a night flight.
My first night flight ever, and my first trip overseas with my boyfriend!
Our first plan ride together.
The moment we landed and finished checking in at the hotel, it was SUPPER TIME.
Crashed at 3am that night and was up at 9ish in the morning.

Took a photo with the two boys at Jiu Fen and we were freezing out asses off when this photo was taken. Yes, it was really cold in taiwan, to the extent that my jacket is never off and I had to buy that FURRY earphone thingy. Very big, puffy and WARM.
Took the High Speed Rail to Kaohsiung on the 19th.
Went to Ai He on first day/night at Kaohsiung.

Thats why we took a complete family photo, without the help of anyone*winks*
This is probably the only complete photo of all of us!
Spent 2 days in Kaohsiung, spend most of the 2nd day shopping!

Went to Taipei for the 2nd last day/last night.
It's good that our hotel is in Xi Men Ding area, can shop early in the morning/late at night and supper is definitely not a problem!
Really enjoyed myself a lot during the trip.
Been 3 years since the last time I traveled overseas and I have wanted to go to Taiwan since like...FOREVER? So happy that it did happen and it was with my dear boy and his family!
I wanna go Taiwan again, but the next time, I would probably choose March/April already!
Wanna experience what their summer is like and it will probably be easier to buy clothes as well ALTHOUGH I bought a lot this time round, heh.
♥To love and be loved♥
10:01 PM