Been a while since I last updated.
Can't express how much I really would like to have a decent and interesting post up
But I'm too tired.
Maybe its just these couple of days or maybe its work the drains a lot of energy out you at the end of the day.
I realize how I have new bruises almost every week.
To the extent, its so common to feel tender soreness on my legs.
I will just be like oh, must be another bruise.
Im staring at a new bruise near my right knee, probably an injury sustained during Kidz Amaze with the kids today.
After two weeks of school without Kidz Amaze, Water Play and Sand Play cause of HFMD cases in the centre, the children were DAMN excited to be go to Kidz Amaze.
Not that they say it, but its plain obvious!
And it was very fun to be in there with them, allowing them to go crazy, scream and shout and tumble around freely, FREE FALL~
But now, I'm just feeling very tired and thinking about water play tomorrow makes me even more tired.
Yah, its gonna be fun and its gonna drained the kids of their energy aka they will sleep sooner BUT..... its tiring for us too.
Really can't wait to hit the sack now.
♥To love and be loved♥
10:32 PM