<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11477694?origin\x3dhttp://virgomin29892.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Love is our Language
We accept the love we think we deserve

Me, Myself & I

SHIMIN.FIONA. 23. Always savoury over sweets. A flautist who would really love to be able to play again.
Mr Liew Keyang's


Sweet Loves

Singing
Reading
Retail Theraphy
Lavender & Roses

Past Entries


Creditorials

NEVER REMOVE THIS SECTION!

Layout Designer:
♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Its been very long since I last post something, almost 3 months..
Busy with work? Yes.
Busy with life? Uh huh.
Wanting a breather? Duh.
What should have taken place on 12th June did not happened for me, but im hoping that it will now happen on 12th Sep. Seriously, its time some recognition, no matter how little, is given.
One can only get rejected this many times.

Anyways, postponed my plans for part time degree studies. Thought it would be good to try out another year of work (hopefully with the N2 class next year) before I decide if I can handle it.
Birthday is coming up, which means, 3 days of break away from work.
Yup, lazy me took three days of ANL since my birthday is on a Wed.
Not sure if Im exactly that happy about birthday.
I mean, yes, I definitely look forward to celebrating it with my loved one but...
Ageing? I guess no. Even though in the eyes of many, its by no means ageing. 
Either way, I'm still hoping the time next week starting from Wednesday will pass AS SLOWLY AS POSSIBLE.

Still feeling very drained after the long weekend. Emotionally drained. Felt like so many things happened within less than a week. These events were sad, heart wrenching even but most importantly, I think it had help me know you and them better, and I felt a lot closer to all of you after these, be it only a one way thing or not.
Work today, was mentally draining as well, besides the usual physically draining part.

I need a break, period. 

♥To love and be loved♥
11:34 PM