
Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Yes, as the title suggest, I have just recovered from food poisoning, or maybe still recovering.
Just regained my appetite and finally managed to finish a whole portion of food for dinner just now.
Been soooo long since the last time food poisoning invaded my life and it was the worst so far.
The feeling I got in my stomach when I vomit, it's as if my stomach has a mind of its own and won't stop punching itself.
Yes, that scary.
But this experience really helped me learn to appreciate my loved ones more than ever.
The worry in my parents' eyes when they saw how much I was suffering, how much time, money and effort they took just to ensure I'm being well taken care really touched my heart.
The time that dear took out to come over just to mostly watch me sleep when I know he could spend the time on much more useful things. The effort he makes to come over early, buy me lunch and all just to ensure I'm at comfort is equally just as touching even though they were just small gestures. But without the heart, he could easily have chosen to not do these.
Really grateful that I have my parents and boyfriend around to take such good care of me, probably the reason why I am able to recover so quickly despite being in such bad condition just 3 days ago.
And of course, thanks for the concern my BFF, Yi, cousins and colleagues have shown towards me as well. Good motivation to get well yea!
BFF's way of motivating me is telling me that we will go for ikea once I recovered. I think it's her favorite method, using food to get me to be/stay healthy:)
Supposed to meet Xinyi Jie for dinner but postponed cuz of the condition. Not only was she understanding, she even suggested having Chinese cuisine as it will be easier on my stomach, loved~
The not-so-nice-nor-glam issue aside, I think I've finally been confirmed!:) hahaha
I'm done with the appraisal (yes, again) and this time no extension, so yes, I think I'm safe?
But of course, I still have so much so much more to learn, know and be in control of. And I'm glad there are indeed some people around who are willing to give a helping hand instead of all words no actions.
So yes, I'll look forward to becoming wiser and a better teacher for my children! :)
Till the next time~
♥To love and be loved♥
8:43 PM