
Sunday, December 02, 2012
Tomorrow is the day, class promotion day. Didn't feel much about it until now. Although it's holiday programme now, no official curriculum which means time for me to adapt and learn about the curriculum, I still wondered how would tomorrow be like, how would this entire month be like.
Shifted furnitures and exchanged toys/resources last Friday in preparation for tomorrow and I have to say, the event last Friday left me feeling happy and loved even though I ended work really late and was late in meeting the boy. It was a relief to know that I have colleagues who would offer help readily when I need them. I know I would definitely miss Arin. Even though we are only split into different classes, who knows how often we would talk. How she 'reserved' toys/resources for me and gave me her extra mobile on Friday really made me realize how she takes care of me in situations in such subtle ways. To others it may not mean anything, but to me, it means a lot.
Thankful; this is how I have been feeling since Friday till now. Thankful for all the helpful colleagues. Thankful for the support I get from my love, always ready to be there for me and listen to me rant. Thankful for my parents who still buys meals for me, does things for me. Thankful for friends who understands my work life or at least try to understand. Thankful for all these people who does these simple, small things that mean so so much to me.
♥To love and be loved♥
10:16 PM